RecPlus is now RecBuzz!
With conference halls buzzing, endless networking opportunities and brainstorming at a peak, it’s the perfect time to rebrand the conference with a new name. Welcome to RecBuzz!
Bringing together top-level executives from recruitment advertising and technology companies worldwide to learn, network and analyze the changes in our industry. You’ll talk to and hear from “the best of the best” — including major job boards, technology providers, start-ups and investors.
- Networking is a major component of RecBuzz.
- We bring together executives and the top leading players from major companies and interesting start-ups, and you’ll have the opportunity to meet with them all.
- We help you make your business future-proof.
- Experts will give their views and – most important – attendees and exhibitors will talk to each other extensively.
- Through the RecBuzz event app, attendees can book meetings with each other before the event even starts.
RecBuzz was a great opportunity to understand what is going on in the world of work. It was a great global audience with a targeted goal, creating positive, efficient and innovative ways to create relevant job boards and candidate experiences.
Eye opening, inspiring and motivating. The RecBuzz conference provides an optimistic outlook of the many possible paths recruitment players may take.
Topnotch conference in Barcelona with highly valuable content this year from some of the global players, great insights in the market movements from the organizer and valuable networking opportunities to build strong relationships!
I would recommend RecBuzz to anyone in the job classiﬁeds or marketplace business. The industry is changing rapidly and any platform that is not learning from others and even partnering with others, will get left behind.
What I find fascinating about RecBuzz is that it gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network, as well as observe new business challenges that may be yours in the future, and have useful discussions with online recruitment experts.
RecBuzz Barcelona 2019 was a first for me, both in terms of the location and the event organizer. Both were superb. Before the end of the first of the two conference days, I already knew we would be at next year’s event in Amsterdam!!
THE summit you can’t miss for online job board professionals.
The 2020 RecBuzz program will focus on:
- Global Trends: Where’s the Industry Heading?
- Facing and Embracing Disruption: Strategies for the Age of GAFA
- Lessons from Emerging Markets
- Building New Business in Mature Markets
- Smart use of Data and Technology
- Total Candidate Focus: How does this Change the Business?
- What’s next? Prepare for the Future
- We encourage startups to present new ideas. In our Expert Table Session, you can discuss your own focus topics with peers and industry veterans.
About Our Attendees
What to expect
- The best networking with peers that you’ll find anywhere
- Thought-provoking presentations
- Outstanding conversations with potential partners and suppliers
- New insights into the recruitment advertising and technology industries
- New strategies and tactics for your business
- New customers
- New friends, and great reunions with old friends
Who should attend?
- Recruitment advertising sites
- Niche job boards
- General job boards
- Trade association career sites
- Social media sites
- Professional networking sites
- Recruitment listing aggregators
- Recruitment multi-posting companies
- Recruitment technology providers
- Recruitment advertising agencies
- Recruitment branding experts
- Recruitment Big Data and analytics companies
- Chatbot / messaging technology providers
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning providers
- Recruitment site technology providers
- Applicant tracking system providers
- Mobile app developers
- Interview technology and assessment companies
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas