Recruitment marketing: Facing and embracing disruption
RecBuzz, formerly RecPlus, is the world’s premier recruitment marketing conference.
C-level executives from the world’s leading and most interesting recruitment marketing and advertising companies get together once a year for the “must-go” conference: RecBuzz, by the AIM Group.
Join us in Amsterdam this spring for a terrific networking, sharing and learning event. You’ll talk to and hear from “the best of the best” — major recruitment sites, technology providers, start-ups and investors.
RecBuzz 20 will focus on disruption: What’s coming? How can you prepare? Will you disrupt? Or will you get disrupted? How can you convince your clients to embrace innovation? What new products can you offer to increase revenue? How can you increase revenue with your existing products?
We’ll cover those questions and many more! And you’ll have lots of time to talk with your peers, meet new technology providers and get insights from the AIM Group’s Recruitment Marketplaces Annual.
- Networking is a major component of RecBuzz.
- We bring together executives and the top leading players from major companies and interesting start-ups, and you’ll have the opportunity to meet with them all.
- We help you make your business future-proof.
- Experts will give their views and – most important – attendees and exhibitors will talk to each other extensively.
- Through the RecBuzz event app, attendees can book meetings with each other before the event even starts.
What to expect
- The best networking with peers that you’ll find anywhere
- Thought-provoking presentations
- Outstanding conversations with potential partners and suppliers
- New insights into the recruitment advertising and technology industries
- New strategies and tactics for your business
- New customers
- New friends, and great reunions with old friends
RecBuzz was a great opportunity to understand what is going on in the world of work. It was a great global audience with a targeted goal, creating positive, efficient and innovative ways to create relevant job boards and candidate experiences.
Eye opening, inspiring and motivating. The RecBuzz conference provides an optimistic outlook of the many possible paths recruitment players may take.
Topnotch conference in Barcelona with highly valuable content this year from some of the global players, great insights in the market movements from the organizer and valuable networking opportunities to build strong relationships!
I would recommend RecBuzz to anyone in the job classiﬁeds or marketplace business. The industry is changing rapidly and any platform that is not learning from others and even partnering with others, will get left behind.
What I find fascinating about RecBuzz is that it gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network, as well as observe new business challenges that may be yours in the future, and have useful discussions with online recruitment experts.
RecBuzz Barcelona 2019 was a first for me, both in terms of the location and the event organizer. Both were superb. Before the end of the first of the two conference days, I already knew we would be at next year’s event in Amsterdam!!
THE summit you can’t miss for online job board professionals.
- Global trends: Where’s the industry heading?
- Business in the Google-Facebook-Linkedin-Indeed world: Moving beyond listings
- Investing in HR tech: What’s hot, what’s not, who’s in, who’s out?
- Blue collar and mobile initiatives: Lessons from emerging markets
- Selling innovation to conservative clients: How to grow in mature markets
- Smart use of data and technology: Making AI and algorithms really work
- Job sites and education: A match made in heaven?
- The future of work: How Generation Z will change what you’ve learned
- The rise of gig and freelance work: How can you (and your clients) profit?
- What’s next? Prepare for the future
and more! See the latest 2020 agenda for our speaker lineup.
Expert Tables are one of our most popular features.
If you’ve got questions, get answers from an expert or two at one of our expert tables. If you’re the expert, moderate a table to share your knowledge, gain some insights and learn what people care about. And we’ll have two expert-table sessions, so you can do both: be the moderator, and learn from another.
These sessions are so engaging, they frequently “run long.” We schedule them before lunch or networking breaks, and find that people keep talking well into the time for lunch or snacks. Because they’re learning, sharing and growing.
About Our Attendees
Who should attend?
You should be at RecBuzz if your business focuses on:
- Recruitment marketing / advertising
- Recruitment analytics
- Professional networking
- Applicant tracking systems
- Chatbots / messaging technology
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning
- General or niche job boards
- Interview technology and assessments
- Mobile apps for recruitment
- Recruitment branding
- Recruitment listings and distribution
- Recruitment technology
- Job “wrapping” or “scraping”
- Social media job listings
- Trade association recruitment sites
- Recruitment programmatic advertising
Need more reasons?
- Our super-international audience brings all perspectives and all levels of knowledge — from major industry leaders to fascinating startups
- Delegates from 35 countries including 89 C-level executives participated last year; 96 companies were represented
- Startups receive special rates, so lots of young companies can attend, learn and meet potential partners and investors
- More than half our audience in 2019 was C-level executives, with another 20% at the president / VP level
- Davids, meet Goliaths: Learn what the digital Goliaths are doing and how Davids can thrive and win
- Your competitors will be there.
- Our moderated expert tables promote sharing knowledge and asking questions
- You can book one-on-one meetings with other attendees or vendors in our Deal Center
- Great social events with good food, excellent drinks and delightful networking
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas
Over 75 million job seekers visit Talent.com every month, making us one of the largest candidate pools online. Our goal is to help employers around the world connect with the best candidates.
JOBIQO is providing flexible job board software with smart matching technology, enabling global organizations to unlock hidden revenue streams. By establishing an innovation partnership with its clients, JOBIQO drives value with unique features, tools, and consulting services. Clients increase organic reach through content integration, as well as multi-language and multi-platform support. This is in addition to SEO features, including Google for Jobs. They continuously optimise their business with integrated analytics and keep current challenges (such as GDPR) under control.