RecPlus is now RecBuzz!
With conference halls buzzing, endless networking opportunities and brainstorming at a peak, it’s the perfect time to rebrand the conference with a new name. Welcome to RecBuzz!
Bringing together top-level executives from recruitment advertising and technology companies worldwide to learn, network and analyze the changes in our industry. You’ll talk to and hear from “the best of the best” — including major job boards, technology providers, start-ups and investors.
Networking is a major component of RecBuzz. We bring together executives and the top leading players from major companies and interesting start-ups, and you’ll have the opportunity to meet with them all. We help you make your business future-proof. At RecBuzz, experts will give their views and – most important – attendees and exhibitors will talk to each other extensively. Through the RecBuzz event app, attendees can book meetings with each other before the event even starts.
Top Speakers from 2019
The 2020 RecBuzz program will focus on:
- Global Trends: Where’s the Industry Heading?
- Facing and Embracing Disruption: Strategies for the Age of GAFA
- Lessons from Emerging Markets
- Building New Business in Mature Markets
- Smart use of Data and Technology
- Total Candidate Focus: How does this Change the Business?
- What’s next? Prepare for the Future
- We encourage startups to present new ideas. In our Expert Table Session, you can discuss your own focus topics with peers and industry veterans.
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas
What to expect
- The best networking with peers that you’ll find anywhere
- Thought-provoking presentations
- Outstanding conversations with potential partners and suppliers
- New insights into the recruitment advertising and technology industries
- New strategies and tactics for your business
- New customers
- New friends, and great reunions with old friends
The AIM Group recruitment conferences in Berlin and Amsterdam drew more than 300 people. Don’t miss out in 2020!
Who should attend?
- Recruitment advertising sites
- Niche job boards
- General job boards
- Trade association career sites
- Social media sites
- Professional networking sites
- Recruitment listing aggregators
- Recruitment multi-posting companies
- Recruitment technology providers
- Recruitment advertising agencies
- Recruitment branding experts
- Recruitment Big Data and analytics companies
- Chatbot / messaging technology providers
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning providers
- Recruitment site technology providers
- Applicant tracking system providers
- Mobile app developers
- Interview technology and assessment companies