What You Can Expect
RecBuzz is back! It’s time to put your badge on and come to the world’s premier recruitment marketplace conference!
We’ll say it: It’s a good time for recruitment marketplaces. Revenues are up and climbing. How can you ensure you’re doing everything to stay ahead and how to shore things up for the future? You’ll get that and more at RecBuzz 2022.
Plus: Amsterdam! A wonderfully historic and artistic European city with a pulsing 21st century vibe. This is not to be missed!
Engage in Powerful Networking
Networking and conversations are the core of RecBuzz. Sign up now and you can look forward to:
- Chatting with potential partners, suppliers, investors and old friends! (Haven’t you missed them?) And making new friends.
- Talking with the world’s leading recruitment marketplace experts and consultants.
- Meeting top executives from major companies, interesting start-ups and the investment community.
You Should Attend if You:
- work in any way in recruitment marketplaces
- are interested in recruitment marketing / advertising
- focus on recruitment analytics
- deal in applicant tracking systems
- offer chatbots / messaging technology, AI / machine learning
- a general or niche job board
- provide interview technology and assessments
- provide mobile apps for recruitment
- are interested in recruitment branding
- work with recruitment listings and distribution
- are involved in Job “wrapping” or “scraping”
- offer – or want to learn more about – social media job listings
- are a trade association recruitment site
- want to learn about recruitment programmatic advertising
- don’t want to miss out! (FOMO!) Your competitors will be there!
- want to spend time in Amsterdam this fall!
RecBuzz was a great opportunity to understand what is going on in the world of work. It was a great global audience with a targeted goal, creating positive, efficient and innovative ways to create relevant job boards and candidate experiences.
Eye opening, inspiring and motivating. The RecBuzz conference provides an optimistic outlook of the many possible paths recruitment players may take.
Topnotch conference in Barcelona with highly valuable content this year from some of the global players, great insights in the market movements from the organizer and valuable networking opportunities to build strong relationships!
I would recommend RecBuzz to anyone in the job classiﬁeds or marketplace business. The industry is changing rapidly and any platform that is not learning from others and even partnering with others, will get left behind.
What I find fascinating about RecBuzz is that it gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network, as well as observe new business challenges that may be yours in the future, and have useful discussions with online recruitment experts.
RecBuzz Barcelona 2019 was a first for me, both in terms of the location and the event organizer. Both were superb. Before the end of the first of the two conference days, I already knew we would be at next year’s event in Amsterdam!!
THE summit you can’t miss for online job board professionals.
About Our Attendees
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas
Sponsors | Exhibitors
Jobiqo enables media brands and publishers worldwide to build next-generation job boards and career marketplaces to engage talent. By combining the benefits of a scalable SaaS platform and the power of our AI-enabled Smart Matching technology, Jobiqo customers can quickly react to changing market demands and stay competitive in an ever-challenging market. Jobiqo works with leading publishers and media brands (like EMAP (part of Metropolis) or Elsevier (part of RELX Group)), as well as recruitment agencies, professional associations, and university career centers.
Talent.com is one of the world’s fastest-growing next-generation job search platforms helping businesses find candidates no matter their budget, number of job openings, or technological capabilities.
As one of the largest sources of employment in the world, the platform aims to centralize all jobs on the internet and improve the job search experience with personalized search results and an easy apply process.
Based in Montreal, Canada, with EMEA headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland, and offices around the world, our dedicated team adapts to the job posting requirements of our clients and helps them grow.
Available in 77 countries and working with an extensive network of publishing partners, we adapt our solutions to the needs of small businesses all the way to enterprise clients, so you can find talent, your way.
Aspen Tech Labs is a global leader in recruitment advertising technology and web data management services. We provide technology, tools, web scraping, data, business intelligence, and analytics to support our global customers.