Virtual Conference Announcement
The switch to a Virtual RecBuzz from an in-person one has thrown our agenda (temporarily) into flux. We’ll be updating this page within the next few days as we finalize plans for our virtual networking events, our speakers / panels / sessions, and the rest of the RecBuzz activities. Please check back soon.
Recruitment marketing: Coping with disruption, and how we’ll all grow stronger
RecBuzz, formerly RecPlus, is the world’s premier recruitment marketing conference.
You can’t come to RecBuzz, so RecBuzz is coming to you! We’ve made the difficult but obvious decision to make it a virtual conference. What that means:
We’ll have interactive sessions all day on 23 April — live, two-way, from all around the world. We’ll have great speakers, and terrific insights. Q-and-A from and with your friends and colleagues. Virtual networking. Sponsors who show you what they’re up to.
If you were coming to RecBuzz, you still will — from the comfort of your own home or office, without the flights. If you thought you couldn’t make it, now you can.
At Virtual RecBuzz, you’ll hear from and talk with “the best of the best” — world-class recruitment sites, tech providers, start-ups and investors. We’ll focus on disruption: How are recruitment marketplaces changing in the days of Covid-19? What other changes are coming? How can you prepare? How can you convince your clients to embrace innovation? What new products can you offer to increase revenue? How can you add revenue with your existing products?
- We’ll bring together top executives from major companies, interesting start-ups and the investment community
- Our two-way conference platform will make you feel like you’re there in person
- We’ll deal with practical issues of Covid-19
- We’ll help you make your business future-proof.
- Experts will give their views and you’ll be able to talk to all of them, and your fellow attendees and exhibitors
- Through the RecBuzz app, you can book meetings with other attendees and exhibitors even before the event starts.
What to expect
- Thought-provoking presentations
- Outstanding conversations with potential partners and suppliers
- New insights into the recruitment advertising and technology industries
- New strategies and tactics for your business
- New customers
- New friends, and great interaction with old friends
RecBuzz was a great opportunity to understand what is going on in the world of work. It was a great global audience with a targeted goal, creating positive, efficient and innovative ways to create relevant job boards and candidate experiences.
Eye opening, inspiring and motivating. The RecBuzz conference provides an optimistic outlook of the many possible paths recruitment players may take.
Topnotch conference in Barcelona with highly valuable content this year from some of the global players, great insights in the market movements from the organizer and valuable networking opportunities to build strong relationships!
I would recommend RecBuzz to anyone in the job classiﬁeds or marketplace business. The industry is changing rapidly and any platform that is not learning from others and even partnering with others, will get left behind.
What I find fascinating about RecBuzz is that it gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network, as well as observe new business challenges that may be yours in the future, and have useful discussions with online recruitment experts.
RecBuzz Barcelona 2019 was a first for me, both in terms of the location and the event organizer. Both were superb. Before the end of the first of the two conference days, I already knew we would be at next year’s event in Amsterdam!!
THE summit you can’t miss for online job board professionals.
- Global trends: Where’s the industry heading?
- Business in the Google-Facebook-Linkedin-Indeed world: Moving beyond listings
- Investing in HR tech: What’s hot, what’s not, who’s in, who’s out?
- Blue collar and mobile initiatives: Lessons from emerging markets
- Selling innovation to conservative clients: How to grow in mature markets
- Smart use of data and technology: Making AI and algorithms really work
- Job sites and education: A match made in heaven?
- The future of work: How Generation Z will change what you’ve learned
- The rise of gig and freelance work: How can you (and your clients) profit?
- What’s next? Prepare for the future
and more! See the latest 2020 agenda for our speaker lineup.
Expert Tables are one of our most popular features.
If you’ve got questions, get answers from an expert or two at one of our expert tables. If you’re the expert, moderate a table to share your knowledge, gain some insights and learn what people care about. And we’ll have two expert-table sessions, so you can do both: be the moderator, and learn from another.
These sessions are so engaging, they frequently “run long.” We schedule them before lunch or networking breaks, and find that people keep talking well into the time for lunch or snacks. Because they’re learning, sharing and growing.
About Our Attendees
Who should attend?
You should be at RecBuzz if your business focuses on:
- Recruitment marketing / advertising
- Recruitment analytics
- Professional networking
- Applicant tracking systems
- Chatbots / messaging technology
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning
- General or niche job boards
- Interview technology and assessments
- Mobile apps for recruitment
- Recruitment branding
- Recruitment listings and distribution
- Recruitment technology
- Job “wrapping” or “scraping”
- Social media job listings
- Trade association recruitment sites
- Recruitment programmatic advertising
Need more reasons?
- Our super-international audience brings all perspectives and all levels of knowledge — from major industry leaders to fascinating startups
- Delegates from 35 countries including 89 C-level executives participated last year; 96 companies were represented
- Startups receive special rates, so lots of young companies can attend, learn and meet potential partners and investors
- More than half our audience in 2019 was C-level executives, with another 20% at the president / VP level
- Davids, meet Goliaths: Learn what the digital Goliaths are doing and how Davids can thrive and win
- Your competitors will be there.
- Our moderated expert tables promote sharing knowledge and asking questions
- You can book one-on-one meetings with other attendees or vendors in our Deal Center
- Great social events with good food, excellent drinks and delightful networking
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas
JOBIQO is providing flexible job board software with smart matching technology, enabling global organizations to unlock hidden revenue streams. By establishing an innovation partnership with its clients, JOBIQO drives value with unique features, tools, and consulting services. Clients increase organic reach through content integration, as well as multi-language and multi-platform support. This is in addition to SEO features, including Google for Jobs. They continuously optimise their business with integrated analytics and keep current challenges (such as GDPR) under control.
Jobg8 is an online global marketplace for buying and selling qualified Job Applications, Job Seeker Traffic and Jobs.
We are the world’s largest job board network. Jobg8 supplies high quality vacancies and pre-qualified applicants to job boards that deliver revenue. Since 2008, we have established our reputation as the ultimate job board resource – by growing our clients’ brands, not competing against them.
Over 75 million job seekers visit Talent.com every month, making us one of the largest candidate pools online. Our goal is to help employers around the world connect with the best candidates.