RecBuzz 2021 is on! We’re planning for a live RecBuzz conference, 15-16 April in Amsterdam. Stay tuned for updates on speakers, the agenda and networking events. We look forward to seeing you!
RecBuzz was a great opportunity to understand what is going on in the world of work. It was a great global audience with a targeted goal, creating positive, efficient and innovative ways to create relevant job boards and candidate experiences.
Eye opening, inspiring and motivating. The RecBuzz conference provides an optimistic outlook of the many possible paths recruitment players may take.
Topnotch conference in Barcelona with highly valuable content this year from some of the global players, great insights in the market movements from the organizer and valuable networking opportunities to build strong relationships!
I would recommend RecBuzz to anyone in the job classiﬁeds or marketplace business. The industry is changing rapidly and any platform that is not learning from others and even partnering with others, will get left behind.
What I find fascinating about RecBuzz is that it gives you the opportunity to enlarge your network, as well as observe new business challenges that may be yours in the future, and have useful discussions with online recruitment experts.
RecBuzz Barcelona 2019 was a first for me, both in terms of the location and the event organizer. Both were superb. Before the end of the first of the two conference days, I already knew we would be at next year’s event in Amsterdam!!
THE summit you can’t miss for online job board professionals.
About Our Attendees
Who should attend?
You should be at RecBuzz if your business focuses on:
- Recruitment marketing / advertising
- Recruitment analytics
- Professional networking
- Applicant tracking systems
- Chatbots / messaging technology
- Artificial intelligence / machine learning
- General or niche job boards
- Interview technology and assessments
- Mobile apps for recruitment
- Recruitment branding
- Recruitment listings and distribution
- Recruitment technology
- Job “wrapping” or “scraping”
- Social media job listings
- Trade association recruitment sites
- Recruitment programmatic advertising
Need more reasons?
- Our super-international audience brings all perspectives and all levels of knowledge — from major industry leaders to fascinating startups
- Delegates from 35 countries including 89 C-level executives participated last year; 96 companies were represented
- Startups receive special rates, so lots of young companies can attend, learn and meet potential partners and investors
- More than half our audience in 2019 was C-level executives, with another 20% at the president / VP level
- Davids, meet Goliaths: Learn what the digital Goliaths are doing and how Davids can thrive and win
- Your competitors will be there.
- Our moderated expert tables promote sharing knowledge and asking questions
- You can book one-on-one meetings with other attendees or vendors in our Deal Center
- Great social events with good food, excellent drinks and delightful networking
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Job Titles
RecPlus 2018 Attendee Business Areas
Jobiqo enables media brands and organisations worldwide to build next generation job boards and career marketplaces to engage talent. Combining the benefits of a scalable SaaS platform and the flexibility of a custom solution, Jobiqo customers can quickly react to changing market demands and stay competitive in an ever-challenging market. Jobiqo works with leading publishers and media brands like EMAP (part of Metropolis) in the UK, MADSACK media group in Germany or El Clasificado in the US. Jobiqo also works with the Journal of the German Medical Association (DAeV), the not-for-profit organization Unitedway and a wide range of vertical job sites globally.
Jobg8 is an online global marketplace for buying and selling qualified Job Applications, Job Seeker Traffic and Jobs.
We are the world’s largest job board network. Jobg8 supplies high quality vacancies and pre-qualified applicants to job boards that deliver revenue. Since 2008, we have established our reputation as the ultimate job board resource – by growing our clients’ brands, not competing against them.
Results Generation Group is a data driven recruitment marketing company generating over 600,000 candidates per day in the US, UK, CA, NL, IT, ZA, AU and IN markets. We partner with consumer facing websites and convert passive job seekers into active job seekers. Through highly targeted email campaigns we deliver these candidates to over 150 different recruitment partners. Our focus is on industries which are still in high demand during the unfortunate Covid-19 pandemic.
Over 75 million job seekers visit Talent.com every month, making us one of the largest candidate pools online. Our goal is to help employers around the world connect with the best candidates.
WebspiderMount is Aspen Technology Labs' industry-leading web data management platform. WebSpiderMount Job Scraping Service provides automatic job updates to job boards and online recruitment businesses. Jobs are scraped from employer sites and ATSs, converted as needed to the specific job board format and delivered via XML or automatically posted via API. WebSpiderMount JobsIndex provides a large pool of organic (direct link to ATS) and paid jobs content for publishers to use for some combination of applicant registration, candidate experience and revenue generation. WebSpiderMount Reporting and Analytics provides customers including Amazon with real time vacancy analytics, including competitive hiring data in core markets.